Celebrating 44 years of providing quality healthcare to Nashville, Middle Tennessee and the surrounding region, TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center is home to TriStar Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at TriStar Centennial, TriStar Centennial Women’s & Children’s, TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center as well as TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion, one of the oldest and largest full-service psychiatric facilities in the region.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life by caring for those we serve with integrity, compassion, a positive attitude, respect and exceptional quality.
In pursuit of our mission, we believe the following value statements are essential and timeless:
· We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual.
· We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness.
· We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
· We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity.
The orthopedic and neurosciences program at TriStar Centennial offers multi-disciplinary diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of brain, spine and nervous system disorders. Our team of specialists includes Neurologists, Neurointensivists, Neurocritical care specialists, Neuroimaging experts, Neurosurgeons, Orthopedic spinal surgeons, and Physical medicine & rehabilitation specialists.
· Provide immediate, post-operative care for patients following neurosurgery, care of acute moderate to severe head trauma, acute intracerebral (brain) hemorrhages as well as a range of other conditions.
· Other diagnoses commonly seen in neurosciences include the following: brain injury and neuro trauma; brain and pituitary tumors; spinal surgery patients; ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke; motor neuron disease; meningitis / encephalitis; hydrocephalus and shunting procedures; unconscious, quadriplegic and paraplegic patients, as well as, confused and restless patients; and patients at high risk for falls.
· Must also be able to provide care to other ICU patient populations with neuroscience as main focus.
· Must be Registered Nurse from accredited school of nursing
· Current Licensure with Tennessee Board of Nursing
· Current BLS and ACLS required; CCRN or CNRN preferred
· At least 1 Year in Critical Care; Neuro emphasis preferred
To learn more about Centennial Medical Center, or to apply to this and other positions, please visit our website at www.tristarcentennial.com. To learn more about this position please contact Patrick Garman at 615-342-1838 or by e-mail to Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Now is your chance to join the Centennial Team!